Welcome to the one-stop spot for everything horse in Jefferson County!
Celebrating 50 years of serving
the Jeffco equine community!
Sponsored by the Jefferson County Horse Council (JCHC), an umbrella advocacy group with the goals of promoting and protecting horses in Jefferson County, Colorado through:
- Legislative Issues & Zoning Regulations
- Educational Programs & Public Outreach
- Establishment & Preservation of Trails/Arenas
- Emergency Evacuation Support
We need you to be a part of this organization! If you have a horse in Jefferson County or a business/organization available to horse owners and enthusiasts in Jefferson County make your voice heard by joining JCHC today!
Please join us on Facebook! If you're a current JCHC Business/Organization member, we'll include your Facebook business page in our Liked Pages section.
**New Information Bulletin Board**
- In lieu of a monthly meeting for December, JCHC will host its Annual Christmas Party by invitation only to current members. Please email info@JeffcoHorse.com for further details.
Happy Holidays everybody!
- JCHC will NOT have a January meeting due to the Federal Holiday on the 1st. Happy New Year's everybody!
- Tickets on sale now for the 2018 Colorado Cowboy Poetry Gathering! http://www.coloradocowboypoetrygathering.com
- Please join us for our February monthly meeting on Monday the 5th starting at 7:30 p.m. in the Green Mountain Conference Room in the lower level of the Exhibit Hall at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. Our guest speaker John Reddington, DVM, President and CEO of the Morris Animal Foundation [ www.morrisanimalfoundation.org ]. Dr. Reddington will discuss the foundation’s current scientific studies to advance the health and welfare of horses. Guests are always welcome! Please email info@JeffcoHorse.com for more information.
- Please join us for our March monthly meeting on Monday the 5th starting at 7:30 p.m. in the Green Mountain Conference Room in the lower level of the Exhibit Hall at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. Our guest speaker will be internationally recognized clinician Anna Twinney from Reach Out To Horses [ www.reachouttohorses.com ]. Anna will discuss "Authenticity in Horsemanship." Guests are always welcome! Please email info@JeffcoHorse.com for more information.
- Rabies has been confirmed in JeffCo - All horses should be vaccinated!
For further details on this and other equine health updates, please see our ALERTS! section on our forum page.
- JCHC is proud to announce their Jeffco Equine Community Calendar and Classifieds forum. View upcoming equine-related activities by month. Find/post your equine-related needs and wants on items such as horses for sale, equine tack/supplies, hay, trailers, help wanted, and equine properties/boarding.
- Be sure to visit our new Horse Resource Directory page for valuable listings of horse-related products, services and programs.